Monday, October 26, 2015

Spooky Halloween Engagement Party Card

I went to a great Halloween Engagement party this weekend.  I made this spooky cards for the lucky couple!  I created the "wall" scene but wanted to still grunge it up a bit so I sprayed Perfect Pearls Heirloom Gold over the paper layers masking the "label" area.  I also liked the frayed satin ribbon so I left it distressed.





Ingredients:
My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Halloween papers
Recollections stickers
Spellbinders die cuts
Kiwi Lane template: Mini Madison Ave 3B
ribbon from stash
Stampin Up Scallop border punch
Perfect Pearls Heirloom Gold spray ink
misc brads
Quick Quotes Midnight Confession chalking ink


Here are my friends:




Here are me and my husband at the party taken by a friend.



I would like to enter this in the following challenges:









sadly this challenge blog is going on hiatus and but every entry was celebrated!




Top 3 Badge



Thanks for stopping by!

Alicia

9 comments:

  1. What a brilliant idea for a card! Looks like a great party too. Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is proper spooking Thanks for sharing at Craft Rocket Challenges ..Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome idea!! This would be a great entry for the the Emerald Creek Dares Tricks and Treats Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card and I agree with comment above - right spooky. Thanks for joining us at Crafty-Girls challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your spooky card. Love those embellishments that change with tilting. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow this is a fantastic spooky engagement card! I LOVE it!!! It looks like something you would see hanging up on the walls of a very old haunted mansion! And the photos you shared are awesome! Thanks for linking up in our Halloween Funday Friday challenge!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABALOUS card, I love the way the faces go from face to skeleton and back again, I do believe that you captured their real essence. Congrats to the couple, may they have many happy years together.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea and a really fab card.

    Thanks for joining us at the Robyn's Fetish Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun and spooky! Great costumes, too. Thanks for joining the Minions at HDH. xxD

    ReplyDelete