Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Stampaway 2016 & JudiKins Haul

Whew!  what a weekend.  I worked really, really hard.  Stampaway is a pretty big show.  There were over 40 vendors, most of which had make n takes or were at least demoing their product.  So lots to do and see!  One vendor was telling me about a California show and it only has 20 something vendors.  I didn't realize how lucky we are to have Stampaway!  I did know the show draws folks from all over the country and the classes in the few days prior to the show date are top quality.  I was not able to fit any classes in this year and barely any shopping.  I just kept adding to my bag at JudiKins booth while I was working.  I have worked for her for 3-4 years now.  She also loaded me down with paper, stamps and stencils she was using to demo.  Here's the whole lot of it!


In the foreground are backgrounds Judi made while demoing her Mica Gloss inks.


I added 5 more Mica Gloss inks to my collection!


I also purchased some Eclipse tape, gel medium, microglaze and finally some of these neat handmade art saying stamps.  She sells out of them every year!  They are so stinkin' cute!


I also thought this fox was adorable and the neat geometric stamps make some cool cards.  I also received a copy of her color printed demo boards (see in the back?).  Which is so helpful when trying to recreate cards!


I also added 6 new embossing powders.  Judikins are the best!


I did purchase from one other vendor.  Technique Junkies had some cute designs.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

1 comment:

  1. Cool haul! You must have had a blast! I wish we had something like that around here!

    ReplyDelete