Saturday, March 25, 2017

Graphic 45 Raining Cats & Dogs with Mojo Monday sketch

I had a chance to play a bit this weekend again.  I am moving around more and more but still limited to supplies that are handy.  I am also participated in a "plaid" card swap, therefore I made 6 of this card with a variety of circle dies.  I will just show you the best two versions.



Here's the sketch I used:


Ingredients:
Graphic 45 Raining Cats & Dogs papers and stamps
Ranger Raven ink
cream card stock
Quick Quotes Midnight Confession chalking ink
Sizzix Rain or Shine embossing and die set
Spellbinders large scallop circles
Our Daily Bread Designs Pierced circles

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:




Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! I love the papers and the layout is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and fancy, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards and those papers are fab! Thank you so much for joining us for our 'Add some layers' challenge at Making Memories Crafting, good luck in the prize draw and I do hope you'll join us again soon!
    Love Jacky x
    MMC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card with a lovely sketch and a good take on our spring challenge. Thanks for joining at Fussy and Fancy. Marlies

    ReplyDelete