Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Quick Quotes Sunset layout


Alicia here today with a sunset layout from my recent trip to Jamaica.  I thought the beautiful peach papers in the new Windsong Paper Pack highlighted the glowing sunset at the beach.  I added several different papers and used various border makers and cutting templates to create interesting shapes while still focusing on my photos.


I used an ombre technique on the grunge board letters.  I started with the lightest Desert Sun PowderPuff Chalking Ink, next I chalked with Peach Tree PowderPuff Chalking Ink and finally the darkest Sunset PowderPuff Chalking Ink.  The effect is very sublte as are the shades in the Windsong Paper Pack.


Quick Quotes products used:

other products used:
Kiwi Lane bracket 2T
EK Success border punch
Creative Memories cutting system hex shape
Tim Holtz grunge board alpha

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


Thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment