Thursday, June 15, 2017

4 Crafty Chicks Summer Fun Challenge


Today I am guest designing again at 4 Crafty Chicks.  This week's challenge is Summer Fun Activities.  Bicycling is something I have always enjoyed and my son is an avid rider.  I gave him this card on his last day of school.  He loved it!  My bike is currently in disrepair and I really want to get a new one.  I don't bike all the time but I love to just be able to go when I get the feeling.  My favorite place to ride is Spring Grove Cemetery, it is absolutely beautiful!  It sounds a little creepy but check it out, it is NOT.  It is a great place to take children to ride since the vehicle traffic is very light and speed limits very low, really it is ideal for anyone.



A close up of the dimension I added with the fussy cut arrows.




Ingredients:
The Paper Loft Everyday Life collection
Quick Quotes Amaretto chalking ink 

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

http://inkychicks.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/challenge-84-use-3-pattern-paper.html until 6/23x

Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to play along with 4 Crafty Chicks.


Alicia

4 comments:

  1. Not sure I could keep a bike up now but riding my bike when I was younger was one of my favorite activities. Love the layout and sentiment too. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be silly! It's just like riding a bike!!! LOL You just get back on and it comes right back! It is a great activity.

      Delete
  2. Great card, Alicia! Bike riding on the farm was always one of our favorite activities!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome and love the Bike, great memories of my youth. Love it.

    ReplyDelete