Thursday, June 22, 2017

4 Crafty Chicks Sunflower Challenge: Graphic 45 Pocket letter


Good morning, today is Thursday so it is time for a new challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks.  I have loved being a guest designer this month and I am a lucky one...there are five Thursday's this month, so I will be bringing you one more final project next week.  This week's project is Sunflowers. This is my first pocket letter.  I watched some you tube tutorials and started cutting 2.5"x3.5".  I really like the idea of shaker pocket.  I used my fuse tool to seal the center pocket after adding sequins.



I purchased a pack of 25 sheets of this paper at Tuesday Morning, I mean who doesn't love sunflowers right? I thought I would use up all these pieces, I haven't yet but I made 2 of these letters.  They are pretty much identical which is why I could take a picture of the back and front at once.  I made these for a pocket letter swap.

 

I added some stickers, eyelets, wooden embellishments and brads to the back of the pockets.




I didn't do too much stamping on this set but I did add this happy little sentiment from Stampin Up.



Ingredients:
Graphic 45 Happy Haunting Enchanted Garden paper
Graphic 45 flourish stamp
Ranger black onyx ink
Stampin Up Badges and Banners stamps and punch
Stampin Up Summer Sun ink
Spellbinders Phrases One die
Creative Memories tag punch
Fiskars Butterfly punch
Jolee's, Mrs. Grossman's, and Momenta stickers and embellishments 
Quick Quotes Midnight Confession chalking ink
black sheer ribbon
sequins
ginger tea

 I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

http://handstampedsentiments.blogspot.ca/2017/06/hss-inspiration-challenge-266.html  until 6/26
I am a winner!

https://handstampedsentiments.blogspot.com/2017/06/hss-inspiration-challenge-266-artist.html?showComment=1498587135275#c8826041074982185370

4 comments:

  1. This is totally cool! Love the papers and all of the details and that each pocket is different. More fabby inspiration, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love making pocket letters. They're fun. You can't go wrong with Graphic 45!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are so neat! Love all the sunflower goodness! HUGS! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete