Saturday, June 10, 2017

A Pirate's Life for Me Blog Hop


Image may contain: text


Yo Ho Yo Ho
A Pirate's Life for Me
Blog Hop

Ahoy there me Matey!!
If ye scallywags want to see some treasures created by these cool landlubbers than ye have come to the right place! Cause we are about to Shiver yer timbers and Batten down the hatches!!

Ye should have arrived from me trusty pirate, Connie!
If ye just happened upon this gem of a hop, our mighty sea dog is Captain Connie Can Crop and she is the first stop in this hop. 

This is a one day blog hop, but ye have until Sunday to finish hopping and leaving your comments for all of these talented scallywags.
You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
All hands on deck! Thar she blows!!
Here's our amazing line up in case you get lost:



We have an awesome sponsor for this month! With amazing pirate booty!

No automatic alt text available.

One lucky winner will win a digital image from Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps.

Be sure to check out her shop online HERE
Visit her on facebook HERE

What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.

Winners will be announced on Wednesday 6/21/17
at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!



Ahoy!  I pulled out my trusty Cricut and cut some classic Disney images of Capt Hook and Mr. Smee.  I used up mostly scraps, so I can't tell you all the papers I used.



The tiniest pieces didn't cut very well so I ended up using some pens to fill in.


Ingredients:
Cricut Disney Classic cart
misc papers
Quick Quotes Midnight Confession  and Latte chalking ink
White gel pen, black pen, Distress Broken China ink pen

Walking the plank next is Katy & Kim @katydidcards.com !


Don't forget to enter the new Connie Can Crop challenge!



I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

http://sendasmile4kidschallenge.blogspot.com/2017/06/anything-goes-4-kids-challenge.html until 6/15x

Thanks for stopping by!

Alicia

13 comments:

  1. Spectacular!! Love me some captn Hook. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very CUTE!!!

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Those tiny pieces can be a "booger". Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Great job. It was great hopping with you again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really, so cute. I love this Captain Hook and smite. Some of my faves of disney's characters. Great job. TFS and for being a cool hopping mate....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job! You have way more patience than me! I can't do those Disney cuts...too small for me! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that layout. I haven't used that cartridge for a while, but I do tend to do the small details in vinyl. They seem to cut out a lot better than paper or card stock.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Smee! I need to check to see if I have that cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hook and Smee! I love them! In fact, I could recite many lines from the Peter Pan remake! Great card! Love it and hopping with you each month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Smee!! Super great images.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so sweet! (And pen is always good. I had some super tiny pieces on my other cuts this week... SHEESH! Stickles worked for me... THEN...)

    ReplyDelete