Sunday, June 25, 2017

Amazing Tie Dye Napkin Cards

Today, I have some more of my glitter napkin cards.  I just love these napkins, they were the first pack I picked out for this technique.



The first card is here if you want to go back and take a look.  I made four cards out of the one napkin.  I still have one ready to make another card...been sitting on my desk for a while now.

Close up:


Ingredients:
Xyron machine and accessories
tie dye napkins and glitter
Stamplorations Cutplorations Amazing die
Tim Holtz Movers and Shapers labels
misc card stock
Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalking inks


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

http://crafting-with-dragonflies.blogspot.com/2017/06/83-sentiment-main-focus-intro-for-our.html  until 6/30x


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment