Sunday, June 11, 2017

DCWV Green Stack with The Scrap Room sketch


Good morning!  I am on a roll and about to finish another album. This one is pretty small.  It only has about 30 pages.  After I finished my honeymoon, I assessed what other albums I was working on and discovered this one was almost complete.  I have a few other layouts coming in the next few days and just two more to complete before I am finished.

Here is the sketch I used:

The ScrapRoom Blog:

Close up of my doodles:





Ingredients:
DCWV Green Stack collection
Creative Memories sticker letters and circle cutter
Kiwi Lane Tags 6
Stampin Up punch

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

1 comment:

  1. Great layout and take on the sketch! WTG utilizing some of you old product, this collection was perfect for your photos. Thank you for playing along with us at The ScrapRoom.

    ReplyDelete