Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Live for the Moments...Quick Quotes Hiking layout

Good morning, Alicia blogging today.  I have a layout from a hiking adventure I took a couple of years ago.  The photo doesn't do justice to the majestic beauty at Red River Gorge in Kentucky.  This is a massive stone outcropping along the trail side deep in a ravine.  I used the Urban Oasis and Earth Wind Fire collections to scrap this wonderful photo of a great memory.



I fussy cut some scrap papers from this collection and created lots of the "crazy circles" to pop up and add around my layout. I cut some pieces from the sentiment sheet, Earth Wind Fire 500 paper.  I inked all the edges of my new circles and the card stock sentiments.


I also fussy cut some flourishes and tucked them underneath.  I used a banner behind the title to tie all my clusters and fussy cut pieces together.




Quick Quotes products used:
Navy PowderPuff Chalking Ink

This is the last page I completed but I am using it for my first page of my album, do you ever do that?

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment