Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Sketches in Thyme with The Paper Loft

And another layout of my Red River Gorge Memorial Day camp out...and another sketch.


I turned this sketch to accommodate my photo direction.  I changed the lines of bling to banners.  I learned this tip along time ago:  adhere your stickers to some card stock and fussy cut.  It adds a consistent background for outstanding color vibrancy and enables you to pop up the sticker as I did for the tent and raccoon.  



Ingredients:
The Paper Loft Hooked on Fishing and Huckleberry Pond
Creative Memories camping stickers
Stampin Up banner punch
twine
sticker letters

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:


http://sketchesinthyme.blogspot.com/2017/06/angelas-take-on-sketch-280.html until 6/30x


Thanks so much for stopping by!


Alicia

5 comments:

  1. Awesome take on the layout! I love the raccoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little scene you created. That racoon is cute! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice, relaxing page! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is relax! And the page is perfect for these pics. Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch! Love the little embellies and that you turned it. Looks like a sweet camping set up, making me jealous! Thanks for playing along with Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete