Friday, July 28, 2017

Run like a girl with Sketches in Thyme

Good morning!  I have a sporty girl layout today.  I borrowed pics from Facebook as usual. If you are a regular reader you know my nieces live several states away.  I don't have plans to go home to Georgia for a while but my oldest niece is coming up to see us next month.  This layout is of my youngest niece, she is 12 but quite small for her age, or well the other girls have hit their growth spurts earlier.  I just love this photo of her in the air! 



Here's the sketch I used:
Sketches In Thyme
Details of my cluster.  I used the negative of the stopwatch Cricut cut to create a flower with the pearl in the center.  I just freehanded the tag but did cut the end with a deckle blade.



Ingredients:
Cricut cut from Creative Memories Total Sports (stop watch)
Cricut Close to my heart Artbooking (girl)
Creative Memories sticker letters and other sticker letters
Creative Memories deckle blade
Cricut 12x12 washi sheet
Stampin Up banner punch
Echo Park, Bazzill, and misc papers
Martha Stewart lace butterflies and pearls
The Paper Studio tiny white flowers
floss
Quick Quotes Royal Blue Powderpuff chalking ink


I would like to enter this in the following challenge:

http://sketchesinthyme.blogspot.com/2017/07/tracys-take-on-sketch-285.html until 7/31

Winner!!!

http://shoppingourstash.blogspot.ca/2017/07/shopping-our-stash-313-butterflies-bees.html  until 7/31x

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

6 comments:

  1. Cute layout! I love all the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch and for being brave using blue on a girl layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab take on the sketch and a great layout!
    Thanks for getting buggy with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The grey and blue colors look phenomenal together. Thank you for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So great to use pix from FB... smart! I love the way you used sporty colors and made it girly! I have athletic daughters, and I love how there are so many girly and sporty things available-- unlike when I was a kid and we just used boy equipment! Anyway, I digress... love the butterflies. Thanks for playing with us at SOS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Alicia, thank you for commenting on my post about turtles. I would love to see your pictures, I am sorry the linky wasn't working. If you email me your picture I will try and add them for you. Craftingwithjack.ak at g mail dot com without the spaces of course 🐢

    ReplyDelete