Monday, August 7, 2017

I'll love you forever: Quick Quotes Serenade layout

Good morning!  Alicia blogging today.  I am using the gorgeous new paper collection called Serenade. It is not available quite yet, but you may see it in Club Q kits and definitely at Quick Quotes Private Reserves and the Mini Reserves this fall.  I have also used my  PIXMA iP8720 13x19 Wireless Printer to print the 5x7 photo.  These are my engagement photos and the beginning of my wedding album.




I actually used two sheets of the same paper and fussy cut some of the elements.  I lined up the design with the original paper but used pop dots for a dramatic effect.  I did a lot of fussy cutting on this layout but that just goes to show what you can do with paper and cutting utensils.





Here I am showing the back of the fussy cut paper.  I use a detail knife to cut around the image I wanted on top of the photo.  I placed adhesive just on the edges of the fussy cuts so that the photo would adhere in the perfect spot.



And here's how the detail cuts look, I just love how layered it is without actually using a lot of paper. Of course, I did add a few die cut pieces from other papers in the collection as well.


Quick Quotes products:
Serenade collection  (coming soon)


Canon products:



other products:

Tim Holtz flourish die
heart dies and punches
Kiwi Lane bracket template
Creative Memories cutting system circles
bling


Thanks so much for stopping by!



3 comments:

  1. very nice how you have framed your photo and made it pop. Thank you for joining in at AFSC this month
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant page and great use of the paper. Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge in August. Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting page: i like it!
    Eli (Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge)

    ReplyDelete