Friday, August 18, 2017

It's written in the Stars...Cheery Lynn dies

Good morning! Alicia with you today. I have wanted to play more with this die since I purchased it and I finally got a chance. When I first experimented with it, I was trying different papers and piecing it back together, however, I was not really happy with the results. This time I sat down and decided to cut my Hippie Heroine out of a vanilla paper and color her. I am much happier with the results. I did use paper behind the cut since her hair had some empty space. I liked the gold paper I used for the stars to give her "golden" highlights.


I stamped and embossed my sentiment then cut it out using the  Frantic Stamper Stitched Corner cut tag dies.



I layered my beauty on some starry paper and added a few of the star die cuts also from the Cheery Lynn Hippie Heroine die set.



Dies R Us products:
Cheery Lynn Designs - Dies - Hippie Heroine
Cheery Lynn Hippie Heroine dies
Frantic Stamper - Dies - Stitched Corner-cut Tags
Frantic Stamper Stitched Corner cut tag




I hope you've enjoyed what I've shared today!  And, don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.
click below for:

FRIENDS OF DIES R US PINTEREST PAGE



I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com/2017/08/challenge-136-add-star.html until 8/22x

http://frillyandfunkie.blogspot.com/2017/08/on-cutting-edge.html until 8/28x

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/2017/08/52-things-beginning-with-letter-b.html until 8/29 (bling)x

http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com/2017/08/challenge-97-anything-goes.html  until 8/31x

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia 

6 comments:

  1. Wow this is an awesome card! And I do love this die and the starts, and really just everything about it! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! So serene and stylish! Thanks for playing along in the "On the Cutting Edge Challenge" at Frilly and Funkie Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty and intricate dies! Awesome design. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Frilly and Funkie. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love the die cuts.
    Thank you for joining us over at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Kelly (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful greeting card. Thank you for playing at Scrapping4fun
    Marjeta, GD

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a unique card! So creative and cool :) Thanks for joining in the Scrapping4Fun Challenge!

    Carrie, DT
    dearzae.com

    ReplyDelete