Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Pineapple Welcome Interlocking gatefold card with Atlantic Hearts Challenge sketch

Good morning readers, I have my inspiration for this week's Atlantic Hearts challenge sketch.  I created two cards both are interlocking gatefolds.  I was participating in a gatefold card swap and felt this sketch was a perfect match for the swap.


Here's the sketch from Atlantic Hearts challenge blog:



The interlocking parts are really simple using nesting dies.  Simply adhere one half of each part on opposite sides of the card. 



The second card I made flips the sketch.





 I used the brads and embellishments on the lower edge in which to tuck the outside part of the closure.


Ingredients:
Stampin Up stamp and Crushed Curry ink
We R Happy Campers paper
Spellbinders scallop circle dies
Quick Quotes Mocha Moma chalking ink
wood and enamel dots
frosted brads
ribbons
various card stock 

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:





Thank you so much for coming by and don't forget to play along with Atlantic Hearts sketch challenge this week.

Alicia

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, wonderful papers and the design is really cute.

    Sue
    https://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent card! Love the vintage-Hawaii look (yeah: the pineapple does that!) Those wood + enamel brads are AWESOME and I want them... where did you find those??? Thank you for sharing at Shopping Our Stash this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mimi, I purchased them a few months back at Tuesday Morning.

      Delete
  3. I love that interlocking closure on the card, what a great idea. Thank you for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card, Alicia. The interlocking circles make a lovely feature. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gret card! Thank you for joining us at Carfz 4 Guyz. Sian.

    ReplyDelete