Monday, August 28, 2017

Thinking of you: Foiling and stencils

Good morning!  Today I have used a few techniques on my card.  I partially stenciled the background using a sponge dauber and distress ink.  I also used a border mask and shimmer spray.  I used my Minc and supplies to foil the butterflies and flower.



On this card I partially stenciled the harlequin pattern on a little more than half the card.  I then used the border mask and shimmer spray ink.  You can see the pretty shimmer from this view.



Ingredients:
Tim Holtz harlequin stencil
Distress ink Antique linen and sponge dauber
Tattered Angels fleur de lis mask
Perfect Pearls pink shimmer spray
Recollections ribbon
Minc foiled pink flowers and butterflies
Quick Quotes Biscotti
Close to my heart Sincere Expressions
Stampendous Moonstone pearl embossing powder
Color box Honey ink
Sizzix die

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

(die cut, sentiment, floral)x



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia




2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. I love how you've combined all the different techniques to make your project. Thank you for sharing it with us at OLL challenges. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card in elegant colours. Thanks so much for sharing with us at OLL.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete