Monday, October 16, 2017

Quick Quotes Save the Date layout

Good morning, Alicia here today, playing along with this month's Quick Quotes challenge:  Use Memorabilia.  I am currently working on my wedding album.  So I have used my save the date postcards and the original pictures I used for the cards to create a two page layout.


Here's my second page.  I found lots of great die cuts from past kits to mix with current paper collections.  I inked up a chipboard label with Antique Linen  and another one using Midnight Confessions PowderPuff Chalking Ink then added a sticker.  I used black brads in the center of all my flowers.  I threw on a few buttons for good measure.




Quick Quotes Products used:


other products:
black brads and buttons
sticker
Spellbinders die

Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to play along with this month's challenge!



No comments:

Post a Comment