Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Something wonderful is about to happen...Quick Quotes Mini Album

Good morning! Quick Quotes readersAlicia here today.  I have been playing around with the January Club Q kits.  Wonderful papers and fantastic projects this month.  I made a mini with the wood frames.





Here is a view of both sides of the mini album  I put a sentiment on the front but a photo could easily replace it.  I added pockets and mats to several pages.


The pearls were a part of this month's Club Q.  There were many beautiful ribbons with the kit that I did not get a chance to use as of yet.


A few helpful hints for this mini.  I left the top open behind the frames on the front and back.  I slipped a background paper inside but this could easily be replaced with a photo later.  I created the pockets by scoring .5" on 3 sides.  I cut away the corners to keep the pocket flat.  I added adhesive to the folds and placed on the background paper.




Quick Quotes Products used:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful project, Alicia, I love the beautiful papers. xx

    ReplyDelete