Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Keep looking up...Atlantic Hearts Challenge

Good morning! Today I have my Atlantic Hearts Challenge sketch inspiration.  Once again I am using a combination of brands to create a striking card using this week's sketch.


Here's the sketch:


Ingredients:
Lawn Fawn stitched kite dies
Frantic Stamper Rounded Rectangle die
Close to my Heart Rain or Shine sentiment
Distress Oxide Wilted Violet
Stampin Up punch and Tie Dyed stamps
Paper Pizzazz Cloud paper 
Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalking ink:  Red Hot, Sunset, Desert Sun, Sky Blue, Violet

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:



Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to play along with Atlantic Hearts Challenge this week.

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge
Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Fun card! I love how you blended the background panel and those curly kite strings are really appealing. Thanks for inspiring me today!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun card! Love the curly kite strings and the patterned paper on one of the kites. It really makes the kites stand out more! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies!
    www.thebluemoonstitch.com

    ReplyDelete