Friday, March 9, 2018

Cup of Joe Blog Hop




Welcome to the Cup of Joe Blog Hop


This is a blog hop featuring projects full of my favorite drink, COFFEE!! So grab your favorite cup of Joe and enjoy a coffee break with  all these fabulous projects!


You should have arrived from Holli's blog but if not head over to 
Connie Can Crop, she  is the beginning of this hop!! 

This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday at 10pm to finish hopping and leaving your love for all of these talented crafters.
You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments on every blog to be eligible to win. 




One lucky hopper will win 3 free SVG files from our fabulous sponsor this month!!



What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.

Winners will be announced on Wednesday 3/14/18 at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!



Hello, I was recently challenged with a die cut gatefold swap, so I killed two birds and made them coffee related to satisfy this commitment. I hope my partners enjoy them.



I have many coffee sentiments to choose from, with this challenge I was sticking with one that would fit nicely on my band.  I chose these from a couple of my latest coffee themed stamp sets from Stamplorations and Maple & Ink.




I also embossed each side of the gatefold and distressed with Quick Quotes chalking ink.  There is a trick to it since you don't want to flatten your embossing you have to emboss last.  So...I did run each side through independently, more work but worth is for a chance at perfection. 



Here's my open gatefold.  I thought the Tim Holtz blueprint stamp was perfect for the inside which reveals the "blueprint" part.







Ingredients:
Tim Holtz Coffee Time stamp and die set with On the Go embossing folder
Stamplorations After Coffee stamp set
Maple & Ink Espresso Yourself stamp set
Stampin Up Close to Cocoa
Quick Quotes Mocha Moma Chalking ink
vanilla and brown card stock



Next head on over to Vicky's Scrapping Passion


Here's our line up in case you get lost along the way:

11 comments:

  1. That embossing folder is amazing! Gotta get me that!!! I love this card and the blueprint is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your embossing and I've never seen the Tim Holtz stamp. Great job on all your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful I absolutly love these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome card. I love it.... and love that embossing folder as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards. I love the sayings and the blue print of the coffee cup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this set of cards! Those stamps are awesome! Thanks for joining me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Incredible job with those cards. I love these stamps and embodying folder. I love TH. Tfs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome cards! I love, love, love that embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the different sayings. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete