Sunday, March 20, 2016

Authentique with Sketch N Scrap card sketch

Good morning!  I am here today with Sketch N Scrap's latest card sketch.  I made this card for a friend who recently lost her husband to cancer.






I embossed the sentiment.  I love how finished an embossed image looks.  My favorite for images to color and a black sentiment is Brilliance Graphite Black (plenty juicy) and Judikins clear detail embossing powder.  Northwoods stamp company actually suggest for a clean black image, half clear detail and half black detail.



Ingredients:
Authentique Harmony
Brilliance Graphite Black
Judikins clear detail embossing powder
My Favorite Things Choose Hope stamp set
Michael's ribbon and gem
Creative Memories corner rounder
floral bead cap
Recollections vintage gold ink
Quick Quotes coal miner powder puff chalking ink

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia



3 comments:

  1. So peaceful colors and lovely sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at QKR Stampede this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible card, Alicia! Marvelous sentiment and one I can appreciate as a survivor. It's so great to see you playing along in our "Add a Sentiment" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation! I love paper!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge March "Make a Card".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete