Thursday, April 21, 2016

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #72 with Basic Grey Wander

Hi, I am a little late with today's Sketch N Scrap card sketch.  I have been on vacation and I swear I had everything good to go prior to leaving  but I spaced this card.  Better late than never, I guess!



Here's the super cute and versatile sketch:



Close up of my embossed sentiment and fussy cut banners. I tied knots in the twine for a little dimension.


Ingredients:
Basic Grey Wander 6x6 papers
Judikins black detail embossing powder
Brilliance Graphite Black ink
twine
Quick Quotes Midnight Confession powderpuff chalking ink

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to play along at Sketch N Scrap this month!

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Great interpretation of the sketch and love the banner with so many different patterned papers...great card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
    Aud Sentiments
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete