Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Tweens layout with Stuck?! sketch

Finally, I am down to my last couple of pages of my 2011 album.  This picture was kind of a random that I placed on an empty back page.  I think this sketch worked great for a random pic of three rascally tweens.


Here's the Stuck Sketch:



Some close ups of the details:




Ingredients:
American Craft papers and embellishments
Basic Grey Hey You embellishments
The Paper Loft yellow sticker letters
Stampin Up Arrow punch and scallop circle punch
misc flair and sticker sentiment
misc stickers, washi and brads


I would like to enter this layout in the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Sweet page, love your elements! Your page just looks fab! Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page!! Love how you replaced one of the photos for a sentiment! Thanks for playing with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page! I love how you changed up the sketch for just one photo. Love the mix of papers and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to laugh. The word "Tweens" says it all. love the colors and embellishments. Fun page. Thanks for sharing at Stuck?! Sketches

    ReplyDelete