Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Distress ink and stencil background Hello card for Card a Day Challenge blog.

I am guest designing this month at Card a day challenge blog as part of July Stencil Extravaganza!  I followed the Jennifer McGuire easy distress background tutuorial.  For once my card turned out just like the video.  I used Distress Hickory Smoke as she suggested for a velvety look.  I was very pleased, it is even prettier in person.


I think the wire word from Jillibean Soup just pops on the Hickory Smoke and Vanilla shimmer background.



Ingredients:
Recollections Boho stencil
Distress Hickory Smoke ink
Jillibean Soup wire words hello
Smooches Vanilla Shimmer mist
black and white card stock

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:




Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to stop by Card a day challenge blog!

Alicia




4 comments:

  1. Very creative! Beautiful!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart good luck in the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining our Fun-Day Friday Challenge @ Jo’s Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful I think the word pops too...creating a simple elegance to it! Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete