Friday, August 5, 2016

DCWV Boho Style with Sketch N Scrap card sketch

Good morning!  Welcome to the first card sketch of August at Sketch N Scrap!  This card was extremely easy.  I just picked up my new DCWV Boho Style paper pad I won from DCWV, cut it up and chalked the edges with my handy Quick Quotes chalking ink!  Despite how easy it was, I think it is a lovely card! And I know exactly which Boho friend I will send it to!!!



Here's the sketch:




Ingredients:
DCWV Boho Style paper
Quick Quotes mocha moma chalking ink



Don't forget to play along at Sketch N Scrap this month!

Thanks for stopping by!

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Love your card, the sentiment and the papers you used are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the boho theme of your card!

    ReplyDelete