Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Creative Memories Simply Beautiful with Stuck?! sketch

I told you I made a lot of layouts this past weekend.  Here's another where I had already completed the opposite page.  I choose the same Creative Memories power palette which to complete this one.  They don't match but they compliment.


Here's the sketch:


Some of the details of my layout:




Ingredients:
Creative Memories Simply Beautiful papers and embellishments
Momenta wood flourishes
misc brads
Quick Quotes Java chalking ink
Zig brown pen
border maker

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO, love the design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page, love the colour combo! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete