Saturday, February 25, 2017

Quick Quotes Night Time Layout with the New Mulberry Paper Pack

Good morning!  Alicia posting a layout with the new Mulberry paper pack.  The colors in this new pack are so rich!  I am loving the blues, purples and yellows.  They are so versatile. Here I have showcased several of the papers but using die cuts, templates and simple strips all on one page.



Here's a close up of my die cuts. I generously chalked the edges of the yellow paper with Desert Sun PowderPuff Chalking Ink for perfect shading on my moon and stars.  I popped the photo of my husband on a thin white mat to make sure the dark photo stood out from the blue papers.


Quick  Quotes Products used:
Mulberry paper pack papers 100, 101, 103 and 105
Navy PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Desert Sun PowderPuff Chalking Ink

other products:
Sizzix/Tim Holtz Moon and stars die
Recollections gems
Kiwi Lane templates:  Madison Ave 2A & 3, Sunnybrook Lane 2B
Cricut font

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment