Tuesday, July 11, 2017

DCWV Birds & Butterflies Mini Album

I created this mini for my scrapbook secret sister a couple of months ago.  I couldn't post it until I was revealed which happened a few days ago.  I actually made this during the Creative Memories Virtual Crop, it was one of the challenges.  I usually don't create my own mini's from scratch.  I will usually start with a base, so this was a little different for me.  It worked out great and turned out cute.

 

Pics of the inside:











The instructions called for a latch closure.  I decided to fussy cut one of the glittered butterflies to tuck the end of the strip under.

Ingredients:
DCWV Birds & Butterflies stack
white card stock

Thanks Sue for requesting the instructions!  I went back and found them here! I actually changed the dimensions because I didn't like the super tiny book.  If memory serves me, I kept the length dimensions the same but increased the width.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous project, Alicia. Love the design and the papers are beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely wouldn't want to have to make one of these..it looks complicated to me. But I sure do love it! Thank you for joining us at Connie Can Crop's monthly challenge. This month it's Use Your Stash. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful mini album, I would love to get my hands on the directions. A very creative and thoughtful gift for your secret sister. Thank you for joining us at Connie Can Crop.

    Sue - Connie Can Crop DT
    https://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Connie Can Crop for her monthly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute idea and mini album. I specially love the glitter butterfly closerure. Great job. Thank you for participating in Connie Can Crop challenge "use your stash". Good luck

    ReplyDelete