Tuesday, July 25, 2017

It's Raining Cats & Dogs Pocket letters


I have made another set of pocket letters.  This time I used the Graphic 45 It's Raining Cats & Dogs collection.  I made three and you will see highlights from all of them.  The first one I left off any red and added a mint flavored tea.  I stamped and colored many of the images.  I used lots of punches and die cuts for fun shapes.




Here is the back of the "minty" version.





On this version I added the red plaid paper and stamped the Graphic 45 umbrella image and colored it red on all three images.  I also added a little red to the little girl's dress.











And the final version:



One more dog, this guy reminds me of my Webster however, he is a Norwegian Elk Hound. He looks very similar but short and stocky.



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

1 comment:

  1. Excellent pocket letters!!! Great papers and lots of creativity.

    Sue
    https://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete