Friday, July 21, 2017

Quick Quotes Serenade with Sketch N Scrap sketch

And....one more engagement layout.  I only have about 6 more pages to scrap!  These photos were taken in Ringgold, GA at the historical depot.  The depot was pivotal in the Civil War.  I thought it was a very cool place to take the photos. 


There is a virtual crop going on Sketch N Scrap's Facebook page.

No automatic alt text available.

Here are some close ups of the details:



I am not sure if any of my regular readers have noticed that that I have used song lyrics for my titles from one song. You can check it out here.  It has been one of my favorites for many years, in fact I have used it for a title previously, years ago.  I thought using the lyrics sort of fit with this photo shoot.  I am not sure if I will add all the lyrics to the song throughout the album...there are many more good ones!



Ingredients:
Quick Quotes Serenade collection
Creative Memories heart punch and sticker letters
Stampin Up Badge punch
Want 2 Scrap enamel dots

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment