Wednesday, July 5, 2017

White on White Sympathy card

I made this little pretty for a card swap recently.  The challenge was a CASE.  I am not very good at white on white but I gave it a try...I couldn't resist edging with a cool gray chalking ink to highlight the silver sentiment.


Here's the inspiration:

No automatic alt text available.

Here's a close up:


Ingredients:
Our Daily Bread Designs Sympathy stamp and die set
Frantic Stamper stitched corner die
Versamark ink
Ranger silver detail embossing powder
Darice and Tim Holtz/Sizzix embossing folders
white and metallic silver card stock
Quick Quotes Feather Gray chalking ink

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:




Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure why you think you're not very good at making White on White cards, Alicia, your card is beautiful! I love the embossing folders you've used and the font of the sentiment is lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty cards! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card, Alicia! I love how you inked the edges with soft gray...it really makes the center panel pop! Beautiful silver foil sentiment, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card and the silver and gray add elegance and dignity. Thank you for entering this in Creates and Makes! Please also visit Paper Craft Happy Challenges - DT Noemi

    ReplyDelete